Here's a list I made of some of the good things about dead leaves:
2. They look pretty on the ground, unless they are boring, brown dead leaves.
3. They make excellent places to pee and poop.
4. They make nice blankies for plants during the winter.
5. They rot and turn into dirt and make the dirt better for growing plants.
1. They can kill the grass if they stay there too long.
2. They have to be raked up and put in bags and taken away by one of those big, noisy trucks.
3. They stick to your feet, so you track them into the house, and then you have to rake the floor, too.
4. If we poop in the leaves, Mom has trouble finding the poop and picking it up.
5. They are noisy to walk in, so it's hard to sneak up on a squirrel.
Well, I'm tired of talking about leaves now, so I think I will take a little nap. And anyway, I have to dream up a topic to write about tomorrow.