Arson means starting a fire on purpose, and it is a bad and illegal thing to do. I'm not just talking about making a fire in your fireplace. I'm talking about burning down a whole building or a forest or something big like that. You might wonder why people would want to be arsonists, but there are several reasons, and here are some of them:
1. They might want to burn down their house so they can get the insurance money.
2. They might want to burn down someone else's house because they are mad at that person.
3. They might want to kill somebody by burning them up inside a house.
4. They might kill somebody first and then burn down a house so it looks like the person died in the fire.
5. They might be pyromaniacs, which are people who just like burning stuff down. These people maybe can't help themselves because they have a mental problem, but setting fires is still arson and it's still illegal, so they shouldn't do it.
Arson dogs can start working on a job while the fire is still burning and it's way too hot to go sniff inside the building. And how they start working is they just walk around where all the people are watching the fire, and sometimes the dog will find somebody with accelerant on his shoes or clothes, and it turns out to be the arsonist because people like to watch a fire burn, especially if they started the fire themselves.
Okay, I guess that is all I have to tell you about arson dogs. Just remember that if you are thinking about burning down some building or forest, you had better think twice because the arson dogs will get you!