Wednesday, October 17, 2012

FUNNY STUFF PEOPLE SAY AND WRITE

We have given our opponents 
a torch that they can 
banter around with.








Photo by bunnyfood
My dog kept fighting, 
so I had him nurtured.


















It's a difficult 
house of cards we weave 
when first we try to deceive.












They are waiting for a man 
on a horse with a white hat 
to rescue them.













There's a bridge there 
that can be gapped.















I added vinegar 
to help assify the soil.















We have a daily dessert 
(some days).
Ask your server.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Piper-

    My mom wants you to know that a daily dessert is an excellent idea

    --Zest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that it's a totally great idea, and that's why I don't understand why this restaurant just has a daily dessert on *some* days. Don't they know the meaning of "daily"?
      Your friend, Piper

      Delete
  2. Maybe they meant "we only have desserts on days that end in Y"

    --Z!

    ReplyDelete